We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated graduate with a passion for multi-residential design. You will work closely with design, development and construction teams to achieve the best design outcomes for each of our award-winning projects.
Your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing general assistance to the design team to manage and coordinate the design elements of all Mosaic projects
- Reviewing and analysing projects against Mosaic design standards
- Interrogating designs to ensure that the project is held to a high quality and meets project budget and aesthetic requirements
- Assisting in the selection of finishes, fixtures, signage, communal area furniture and styling
- Coordinating supplier meetings
- Managing and maintaining the sample library
- Researching current and future evolving trends in apartment design
- Graduate of Architecture or Graduate of Interior Design
- 3 years minimum work experience in a residential or multi-residential office
- A passion for multi residential design with a purpose behind that passion
- Ability to create design outcomes from conceptual planning to detailed design with a sense of rigor, clarity and care
- An understanding of NCC requirements
- Ability to work with the right balance of urgency and patience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review your own work and the work of others
- Willingness to establish and work with tight yet realistic milestones
- Openness to receiving and giving direct, yet constructive feedback as a means of constantly improving design output
On offer is a fun, supportive culture with an industry leader, exciting premium quality developments, inspiring leadership and a real opportunity for growth and reward.
To apply, click on "Apply Now" or email [email protected] and send through your portfolio.