20 Nov 2019
We are now seeking a passionate and committed professional to join our Sunshine Coast Caretaking team. This is your opportunity to join an industry leader with a growing portfolio of premium boutique developments across South East Queensland.
Based in Maroochydore, the role would suit an active and energetic all-rounder with strong people and handyman skills.
Reporting to the General Manager of Caretaking, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure buildings are maintained to the highest standard
• Regular garden maintenance
• Perform general cleaning tasks in common areas
• Coordinate and liaise with contractors to ensure required works are attended to in a timely manner
• Coordinate and supervise move-ins and move-outs
• Provide outstanding customer service to residents
• Reporting maintenance needs or issues
We are searching for a self-starter who has:
• A warm and outgoing personality
• Good communication skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Versatile handyman skills
• Basic understanding of building services, operations and Caretaking Agreements
• Past experience in building caretaking or similar role is preferred
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application, including a résumé and cover letter to [email protected]
20 Nov 2019
Mosaic Caretaking are the trusted custodians of Mosaic Property Group’s completed buildings. Every team member is charged with treating each property as if it was their own, which is reflected in their immaculate presentation.Learn More